What is our mission as men of the Church?
The mission of Presbyterian Men is to lead men into a vital relationship with Christ and to assist them in their spiritual, personal and community development.
To prepare ourselves to carry out our mission as Presbyterian Men of St. Luke's, on the first Saturday of each month, the men of the church gather for fellowship over a hot breakfast and Bible Study. This time is also used for getting different projects done about the church and the community.
Presbyterian Women Purpose
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
- To prepare itself to carryout its purpose locally, nationally and internationally, the Presbyterian Women of St. Luke's meet for Bible study each thirds Sunday of the month.
Bible Fellowship and Study Groups
Service to God means knowing the truth that God has for us. To know this truth, in the Spirit of God we must study the Word of God and study it frequently. That is why we have a variety of time settings other then Sunday on Sunday morning to engage Bible group study.